Pictured above: DJ Lord Sear and Rapper Common
In short, Lord Sear has been a master key to stardom for unsigned artists for decades. He currently appears daily on Eminem’s uncensored satellite radio station, Shade 45 (exclusively on Sirius XM). A premier DJ with two radio shows on Eminem’s Shade 45;. Sear hosts The All Out Show with quasi-personality Rude Jude, and also has a self-hosted show called The Extended Drunk Mix.
Lord Sear was once part of the superstar trio of Disc Jockeys (alongside Bobbito Garcia, formerly Bobbito the Barber and DJ Stretch Armstrong, formerly DJ Stretch Armstrong). Their uncensored show was broadcast during the 90’s on Columbia University’s public access radio station WKCR in New York. Their record-breaking show was honored as The Best Hip-Hop Radio Show of All-Time (awarded by the The Source Magazine).
The good Lord is a sneaker fanatic, always on the lookout for the latest releases. The man knows his shoes. His top-ten includes a selection of great variety with an unbiased opinion.
Be sure to check Lord Sear and Rude Jude’s All Out Show every weekday day from 4-8 PM and The Extended Drunk Mix every Friday from 10 PM-Midnight
Click here for a free trial of Eminem’s Shade 45.
And now… Lord Sear’s top ten sneakers of 2008:
10. Krink Nike Air Force 1 (I)
9. Nike Air Foamposite Pro (Metallic Silver Black)
8. Nike Air Penny 2 (II) Black/Varsity Royal / White
7. Adidas Superstar Vin
6. New Balance m576 “China Mask”
5. Air Jordan “Nelly” 6 Rings (Laser LS)
4. Nike Air Pippen 1 Retro (Black/Black)
3. Air Jordan Olympic 6 (VI)
2. Vans Syndicate “Shady Records” -Shady Records Exclusive Release
1. Eminem Air Jordan 2 (II) “The Way I Am”